Corby Society Membership Experience
William Corby Society Membership Opportunities
With your gift to Notre Dame, you will enjoy special opportunties associated with their support.
As a member of the Corby Society, you will enjoy:
- A personalized membership card: Present your card for admission to special events and to redeem your on-campus discounts.
Home Football Weekend benefits:
- Football Friday Welcome Reception from 2pm to 4pm at the Irish Courtyard behind the Morris Inn. Menu offerings include: hot and cold finger foods, tailgate entrees, soft drinks, coffee, tea and cash bar.
- Prime Rib Buffet Dinners: Immediately following each pep rally at the Irish Courtyard and immediately following each game at McKenna Hall (this is a fixed price dinner with a cash bar, pre-payment is required).
- Gameday Kickoff Continental Breakfast: 10am to 11am at the Irish Courtyard behind the Morris Inn.
On Campus discounts:
- 20% of selected merchandise at the Warren Golf Course Pro Shop
- 20% off tickets for Visiting Artists Series performances at the DeBartolo Center for the Performing Arts (phone and in-person orders only)
- 10% off meals at Sorin’s and Leahy’s in the Morris Inn (excluding beverages)
- 10% off room reservations at the Morris Inn (excluding special event dates)
- Free appetizer or dessert with the purchase of two or more entrees at Legends of Notre Dame
- 10% off at Greenfield’s International Café
- Free gelato scoop upgrade at Irish Ink at the Notre Dame Bookstore
- $1 off lunch packages at the Irish Courtyard behind the Morris Inn and The Backfield at Legends on home football gamedays
- $1 regular size brewed coffee at Irish Ink on home football gamedays
Corby Society members also receive:
- Priority access to purchase four tickets to a specific Corby Society home football game each year. The 2012 Corby Society game is Wake Forest, which will take place on November 17, 2012.
- Access to a parking pass lottery for the Corby Society home football game
- Invitations to special Corby Society regional events
Questions? Please contact:
Chris Harrington ’08
Assistant Director, Young Alumni