Corby Young Alumni of the Sorin Society
Join over 800 recent alumni in boldly advancing areas of greatest need at Notre Dame.
Created in 2011, Corby Young Alumni is the first step in a lifetime of annual support for the University as part of Notre Dame's largest recognition community, the Sorin Society.
Who are Corby Young Alumni of the Sorin Society? What do they support?
Corby Young Alumni members provide University leaders with the flexibility to meet any unforeseen financial obligations, and allow the university to fulfill critical needs in areas like financial aid, student life, and academic excellence. Many of these annual needs fall outside of tuition or endowment return spending.
Corby members join an exclusive group of just over 800 like-minded leaders (among 20,000+ alumni of the last ten years) who want to make an exceptional difference in the future of of the University.
For more information on how your Corby contributions make a difference right now for meaningful areas of need at Notre Dame, please take a look at our 2015 Sorin Impact Report.
How do I become a member?
- Alumni from the classes of 2007-2015 can make a $500 annual donation before December 31, 2016 to areas of greatest need at Notre Dame.
- Class of 2016 alumni can join for $250 before December 31, 2016.
- Gifts to specific residence halls or programs are not eligible, but we can direct your Corby gift to broader areas such as Financial Aid, Academics, Student Life, and Misson & Service.
- Corby gifts can be made at once or in installments on the Corby onling giving form or as a perpetual recurring gift by calling our secure phone center at 574-631-5150.
- Your first Corby gift immediately activates your membership. Subsequent membership renewals are based on gifts received before the end of each calendar year.
What does the membership experience include?
- Priority access in the Notre Dame Football ticket lottery (see footballtickets.nd.edu for more information)
- Our Sorin Experiences team is available year-round to offer ticket assistance for games and on-campus events. While requests are always subject to availability, we strive to make every visit to South Bend truly memorable.
- Priority parking lottery access to the annual Corby Young Alumni home game.
Exclusive Invitations & Networking
- Corby Young Alumni members have access to the same regional and on-campus events as our thousands of Sorin Traditional members who lead as forces for good across industries and vocations.
- Access to Sorin Society football weekend events such as the new Saturday Sorin Breakfast, Game Day Dinner, and signature Corby Tailgate. Read more about this year's events here.
- Monthly e-Newsletter and other exclusive correspondence from the Program Director.
Irish Sports Daily
- New Corby members in the Sorin Society receive a free one-year subscription to Mike Frank's Irish Sports Daily - a leading source for Fighting Irish news and fan forums.
- 20% off select gear at the Warren Golf Course Pro Shop
- 10% off rooms at the Morris Inn*
- 10% off meals at Sorin’s, Rohr’s and the Fireside Terrace in the Morris Inn*
- 10% off meals in the North and South Dining Halls*
Start your Notre Dame legacy.
Questions? Please contact:
Jonathan Retartha ’07, ’11 MBA
Program Director, Corby Young Alumni
*Excludes “special event weekends”: Fridays and Saturdays of Home Football Games, Commencement, Jr. Parents Weekend, and the Blue/Gold Game.