Bound by their shared commitment to Notre Dame, members of the President’s Circle assist Fr. John Jenkins, University president, in advancing Notre Dame’s distinctive mission: to seek God, study the world, and serve humanity.
Their contributions are designated, at Fr. Jenkins’ behest, toward those immediate and long-term priorities that speak to Notre Dame’s unique calling among American universities.
With an annual unrestricted gift of $25,000 or more, members of the President’s Circle stand with Fr. Jenkins in addressing critical needs: the libraries, financial aid, Catholic character, service initiatives, and a host of other essential priorities.
- Learn more about the benefits of membership
- See the impact that the President’s Circle has on the University
- Make a gift now
What are the benefits of membership?
As a member of the President’s Circle, you will receive:
- Invitations to exclusive President’s Circle events
- Parking and ticket assistance for home football games
- Ombudsman service for University events and special needs
- News and communications from the President’s Office
- Commemorative items emblematic of your membership
In addition, you will enjoy all of the benefits of Sorin Society Legacy membership, including:
- A personalized membership card entitling you to discounts at select on-campus dining venues, including Sorin’s, Leahy’s, and Legends, and a 20 percent discount on purchases at the Warren Golf Course Pro Shop (excludes golf lessons)
- The President’s Newsletter and Notre Dame Magazine
- Notre Dame—Articles of Interest , a compendium of news articles featuring Notre Dame
- The University’s annual fiscal report
- The Sorin Report, a DVD produced each semester detailing the impact of Sorin support
Questions? Please contact: