With a minimum annual donation of $500, recent Law School graduates (classes 2012-2016) are invited to join the Order of St. Thomas More as Associate members.
As an Associate St. Thomas More member, you will enjoy many of the same benefits as traditional society members. Associate members receive
- A memento emblematic of your membership
- Law School publications, including The Lawyer and the Order of St. Thomas More Annual Report, for those not currently receiving them
- Special University communications
- A personalized membership card entitling you to discounts at select on-campus venues
- Priority access to purchase four football tickets to a special Associate member home football game and access to a parking pass lottery for that game (For remaining home games, members are eligible to apply through the alumni lottery)
Every gift matters. Join the Order of St. Thomas More as an Associate member today!
Questions? Please contact:
Ian Secviar '10
Associate Director, Law Annual Giving
1100 Grace Hall
Notre Dame, Indiana 46556