Benefits of Membership
With a minimum annual donation of $500, recent Law School graduates (classes 2008-2012) are invited to join the Order of St. Thomas More as Associate members.
As an Associate St. Thomas More member, you will enjoy many of the same benefits as traditional society members. Associate members receive:
- A memento emblematic of your membership
- Law School publications, including The Lawyer and the Order of St. Thomas More Annual Report, for those not currently receiving them
- University communications, such as the President’s Newsletter and Notre Dame Magazine, for those not currently receiving them
- A personalized membership card entitling you to discounts at select on-campus dining venues, including Sorin’s, Leahy’s, and Legends, and a 20 percent discount on purchases at the Warren Golf Course Pro Shop (excludes golf lessons)
- Priority access to purchase four football tickets to a special Associate member home football game and access to a parking pass lottery for that game (For remaining home games, members are eligible to apply through the alumni lottery)
Every gift matters. Join the Order of St. Thomas More as an Associate member today!
Questions? Please contact:
Executive Director, Order of St. Thomas More
Associate Director, Law School Annual Fund