Benefits of Membership
With a minimum annual donation of $500, recent MBA and Executive MBA graduates (classes 2008-2012) are invited to join the O’Hara Society as Associate members.
As an Associate O’Hara member, you will enjoy many of the same benefits as traditional society members. Associate members receive:
- A memento emblematic of your membership
- Business publications, including Notre Dame Business and the Dean’s Annual Report, for those not currently receiving them
- University communications, such as the President’s Newsletter and Notre Dame Magazine, for those not currently receiving them
- A personalized membership card entitling you to discounts at select on-campus dining venues, including Sorin’s, Leahy’s, and Legends, and a 20 percent discount on purchases at the Warren Golf Course Pro Shop (excludes golf lessons)
- Priority access to purchase four football tickets to a special Associate member home football game and access to a parking pass lottery for that game (For remaining home games, members are eligible to apply through the alumni lottery)
Every gift matters. Join the John Cardinal O’Hara Society as an Associate member today!
Questions? Please contact:
Nicholas Farmer ’90
Executive Director, John Cardinal O’Hara Society
Director, MBA Annual Fund