With a minimum annual donation of $500, recent Graduate Business alumni (last five graduating years) are invited to join the John Cardinal O’Hara Society as Associate members.
As an Associate O’Hara member, you will enjoy many of the same benefits as traditional society members. Associate members receive
- Priority access to purchase four football tickets to a special Associate member home football game and access to a parking pass lottery for that game (for remaining home games, members are eligible to apply through the alumni lottery)
- A memento emblematic of your membership
- Business publications, including Notre Dame Business and the Dean’s Annual Report, for those not currently receiving them
- Special University communications
- A personalized membership card entitling you to discounts at select on-campus venues
Every gift makes your program stronger. Join the John Cardinal O’Hara Society as an Associate member today!
Questions? Please contact:
Jim Cunningham MBA ’13
Director, John Cardinal O’Hara Society