With a minimum annual donation of $500, recent MBA and Executive MBA graduates (classes 2009-2013) are invited to join the O’Hara Society as Associate members.
As an Associate O’Hara member, you will enjoy many of the same benefits as traditional society members. Associate members receive
- A memento emblematic of your membership
- Business publications, including Notre Dame Business and the Dean’s Annual Report, for those not currently receiving them
- Special University communications
- A personalized membership card entitling you to discounts at select on-campus venues
- Priority access to purchase four football tickets to a special Associate member home football game and access to a parking pass lottery for that game (For remaining home games, members are eligible to apply through the alumni lottery)
Every gift matters. Join the John Cardinal O’Hara Society as an Associate member today!
Questions? Please contact:
Kevin Madden ’90
Director, Recognition Societies