John Cardinal O'Hara Society
Behind every great Graduate Business Program is a good network of support—like the John Cardinal O’Hara Society.
What is the John Cardinal O’Hara Society?
The John Cardinal O’Hara Society recognizes and thanks those members of the Notre Dame family who provide the Graduate Business Programs with a high level of annual support. Through their gifts, members of the John Cardinal O’Hara Society:
- Help recruit top faculty
- Fund cutting-edge curriculum and technology enhancements
- Provide fellowships for deserving students
- Build more robust services for Notre Dame’s graduate business alumni
How do I become a member?
Joining the John Cardinal O’Hara Society is easy! Simply make an annual gift to a qualifying Graduate Business fund at one of the following levels:
- Associate Membership : $500 – $1,499 for Graduate Business alumni of the last five years
- Traditional: $1,500 – $4,999
- Dean’s Circle Blue : $5,000 – $9,999
- Dean’s Circle Gold : $10,000+
What do members experience?
As a member of the John Cardinal O’Hara Society, you will receive:
- “Special contributor status” in the football ticket lottery for traditional and Dean’s Circle members, with improved chances for success in obtaining tickets to multiple home football games
- Associate members get priority access to purchase four football tickets to a special Associate member home football game and access to a parking pass lottery for that game (Associates are also included in the alumni lottery for remaining home games)
- A memento emblematic of your membership
- Invitations to special events hosted by the dean
- Business publications, including Notre Dame Business and the Dean’s Annual Report
- Special University communications
- A personalized membership card entitling you to discounts at select on-campus venues
On top of all that, you will receive additional experiences as a Dean’s Circle member.
Every gift matters. Join the John Cardinal O’Hara Society today.
Questions? Please contact:
Jim Cunningham MBA ’13
Director, John Cardinal O’Hara Society