John Cardinal O'Hara Society
Behind every good MBA Program is a good network of support—like the John Cardinal O’Hara Society.
What is the John Cardinal O’Hara Society?
The John Cardinal O’Hara Society recognizes and thanks those members of the Notre Dame family who provide the MBA Program with a high level of annual support. Through their gifts, members of the John Cardinal O’Hara Society:
- Help recruit top faculty
- Fund cutting-edge curriculum and technology enhancements
- Provide fellowships for deserving students
- Build more robust services for Notre Dame’s graduate business alumni
How do I become a member?
Joining the John Cardinal O’Hara Society is easy! Simply make an annual gift to the MBA Annual Fund at one of the following levels:
- NEW: Associate Membership : $500 – $1,499 for MBA and Executive MBA alumni within five years of graduation (Classes of ’09-’13)
- Traditional: $1,500 – $4,999
- Dean’s Circle Blue : $5,000 – $9,999
- Dean’s Circle Gold : $10,000+
What do members experience?
As a member of the John Cardinal O’Hara Society, you will receive:
- A memento emblematic of your membership
- Invitations to special events hosted by the dean
- Business publications, including Notre Dame Business and the Dean’s Annual Report
- Special University communications
- A personalized membership card entitling you discounts at select on-campus venues
- “Special contributor status” in the football ticket lottery for traditional and Dean’s Circle members, with improved chances for success in obtaining tickets to multiple home football games
On top of all that, you will receive additional benefits as a Dean’s Circle member.
Every gift matters. Join the John Cardinal O’Hara Society today.
Questions? Please contact:
Kevin Madden ’90
Director, Recognition Societies