Educating a different kind of lawyer isn’t just a tagline—it’s what we do. With your help, we can do it even better.
As the Notre Dame Law School continues to provide students with a superior-caliber legal education enriched by the spiritual and moral values of its Catholic tradition, support is sought for:
- The Law School Annual Fund
- The Order of St. Thomas More
- Endowed professorships
- Student fellowships
- Library collections
- Loan repayment assistance funds
Questions? Please contact:
Ian Secviar '10
Associate Director, Law Annual Giving
1100 Grace Hall
Notre Dame, Indiana 46556
NDLS by the Numbers
- Founded in 1869, the Notre Dame Law School is the oldest Roman Catholic Law School in the nation.
- The Notre Dame Law School is consistently ranked among the top 25 in the nation.