Athletics is a key part of the Notre Dame tradition. But sponsoring 26 varsity sports can be a challenge, to say the least.
As we continue to rise to that challenge, we seek support for:
- Joyce Athletics Grants-in-Aid
- The Rockne Heritage Fund
- The Director’s Circle
- Notre Dame Locker Room Fund
- Endowed Grants-in-Aid
- Capital Projects
- Planned Gifts for Athletics
Questions? Please contact:
Senior Director of Athletics Advancement
Associate Athletics Director
Fax: (574) 631-9345
Athletics by the Numbers
- From 2008-2013, Notre Dame student-athletes have ranked #1 in the nation for Graduation Success Rate (GSR).
- Notre Dame is one of the few universities to rank in the top 25 in both the U.S. News & World Report survey of America’s best colleges and the U.S. Sports Academy Directors’ Cup standings of the best overall athletic programs.
- Since 1952, Fighting Irish athletics programs have produced the second most Academic All-Americans among Division I-A colleges and universities.