Gifts to the Annual Fund provide millions of dollars in assistance for students each year.
As the economy continues to impact Notre Dame families seeking to pay for their child’s college education, the University’s financial aid resources are being stretched as never before.
- The University continues to meet 100% of every student's demonstrated financial need.
- The projected cost of attending Notre Dame in 2014/2015 is $62,461.
- Last year, 75% of students received some form of financial aid.
- The average University scholarship award for students entering Notre Dame who demonstrated need in the fall of 2014 was $29,900.
- Notre Dame awarded $118 million in undergraduate scholarships last year.
- Nearly half of first-year students received university gift aid last year.
Make dreams come true. Support financial aid.