Gifts to the Annual Fund provide millions of dollars in assistance for students each year.
As the economy continues to impact Notre Dame families seeking to pay for their child’s college education, the University’s financial aid resources are being stretched as never before.
- The projected cost of attending Notre Dame in 2011/2012 is $55,260
- Last year, 80% of students received some form of financial aid.
- The average University scholarship award for students entering Notre Dame in the fall of 2011was $25,500 — just less than half the cost to attend Notre Dame
- Notre Dame awarded $98 million in undergraduate scholarships last year
- Fr. Jenkins has announced that the tuition increase for the 2011/2012 academic year will be, at 3.8 percent, the lowest percentage increase since 1960. Tuition and fees make up roughly 40 percent of the University’s operating budget each year.
Make dreams come true. Support financial aid.