Notre Dame Annual Fund
Did you know that a $100 gift to the Annual Fund contributes as much to the University’s annual budget as a $2,000 endowed fund? Yes, Annual Fund gifts are that important.
What is the Annual Fund?
The Annual Fund is a key source of expendable support that impacts virtually everything under the Dome. Gifts to the Annual Fund:
- Provide financial aid for deserving students
- Further our global service efforts
- Enhance academic and student life
- Advance our Catholic mission
- Support our areas of greatest need
Why give to the Annual Fund?
There are so many reasons to give to the Annual Fund. Here are just a few:
- You think changing the life of a student is a pretty good return on investment.
- You understand that alumni giving rates affect college rankings, and a higher ranking will make your Notre Dame degree more valuable.
- You know that Notre Dame depends on Annual Fund support because endowment earnings cover only part of Notre Dame’s yearly operating expenses.
- You want to give back to Notre Dame because Notre Dame has given so much to you.
- You’re celebrating a reunion this year, and you want your class to win the reunion giving challenge.
- You love Notre Dame.
- You want to be eligible for the football ticket lottery (a gift of $1,500 or more will increase your odds in the football ticket lottery AND qualify you for membership in the Sorin Society).
So the real question is, why not give to the Annual Fund?
Every gift matters. Make yours today.
Check out our FAQs.
Questions? Please contact:
Annual Fund by the Numbers
- Each year, Notre Dame ranks among the nation’s top 20 colleges and universities in terms of annual voluntary support.
- Roughly 50% of alumni contribute to the Annual Fund.