Notre Dame Annual Fund
Did you know that a $100 gift to the Annual Fund contributes as much to the University’s annual budget as a $2,000 endowed fund? Yes, Annual Fund gifts are that important.
What is the Annual Fund?
The Annual Fund is a key source of expendable support that impacts virtually everything under the Dome.
CHOOSE WHAT MATTERS MOST TO YOU
Your generosity makes the dream of a Notre Dame education possible for many – and extraordinary for all. You can select how to help fulfill critical University priorities.
Getting into Notre Dame is a dream come true – and so is getting the help you need to pay for it.
Mission & Service
Driven by our founding Catholic character, our students and faculty strive to be a force for good around the world.
Educating minds and hearts, with the help of world-class professors and scholars and access to research of global significance.
An undergraduate experience like none other- that creates a lifetime of memories, relationships, and tradition.
Our student-athletes represent Notre Dame around the world through competition, academic excellence, and leadership.
Areas of Greatest Need
Some things never change: the hush of the Grotto, the sparkle of the Dome, and the need for financial flexibility.
Why give to the Annual Fund?
There are so many reasons to give to the Annual Fund. Here are just a few:
- You think changing the life of a student is a pretty good return on investment.
- You understand that alumni giving rates affect college rankings, and a higher ranking will make your Notre Dame degree more valuable.
- You know that Notre Dame depends on Annual Fund support because endowment earnings cover only part of Notre Dame’s yearly operating expenses.
- You want to give back to Notre Dame because Notre Dame has given so much to you.
- You’re celebrating a reunion this year, and you want your class to win the reunion giving challenge.
- You love Notre Dame.
- You want to be eligible for the football ticket lottery (a gift of $1,500 or more will increase your odds in the football ticket lottery AND qualify you for membership in the Sorin Society).
So the real question is, why not give to the Annual Fund?
Every gift matters. Make yours today.
Check out our FAQs.
Questions? Please contact:
Annual Fund by the Numbers
- Each year, Notre Dame ranks among the nation’s top 20 colleges and universities in terms of annual voluntary support.
- Roughly 50% of alumni contribute to the Annual Fund.