Graduate Business Fund
Looking for an investment with great returns? Look no further than the Graduate Business Fund.
Alumni and friends who give to the Graduate Business Fund support the key priorities of the MBA, EMBA, MNA, MSA, and MSM (formerly MSB) programs. The Fund offers our donors a convenient way to directly and immediately benefit every aspect of the Graduate Business experience at Notre Dame.
What is the Graduate Business Fund?
The Graduate Business Fund is a critical source of unrestricted support for all of the graduate programs offered by the Mendoza College of Business. Gifts to the Graduate Business Fund:
- Help fill the gap between student need and dedicated fellowship funds available.
- Provide seed capital for new programs and initiatives.
- Keep us competitive in attracting and retaining world-class faculty.
- Improve services for graduate alumni and executive training.
Why give to the Graduate Business Fund?
There are so many reasons to give to the Graduate Business Fund. Here are just a few:
- You want Notre Dame’s Graduate Business programs to remain among the best in the nation.
- You think changing the life of a student — and the change that student can make after graduation — is a pretty good return on investment.
- You want to give back to Notre Dame, because Notre Dame has impacted your life and career.
- You want to participate in the football ticket lottery.
Gifts of all sizes make a difference. Make yours today.
Questions? Please contact:
Dan Peña, '12 MBA
Associate Director, Graduate Business Annual Giving