Annual Fund Reunion Giving
What’s so great about Reunion Weekend? Well…everything! And you can make it even better by participating in Reunion Giving.
What is Reunion Giving?
Reunion Giving is a yearlong fundraising campaign that takes place in the months leading up to your reunion. If you’re celebrating a reunion in 2013 and you want to participate in Reunion Giving, all you have to do is make a gift or pledge payment—of any amount and to any area—between July 1, 2012, and June 30, 2013.
Why participate in Reunion Giving?
There are so many reasons to participate in Reunion Giving. Here are just a few:
- You think changing the life of a student is a pretty good return on investment.
- You know that alumni giving rates affect college rankings, and a higher ranking will make your Notre Dame degree more valuable.
- You want to give back to Notre Dame, because Notre Dame has given so much to you.
- You want your class to win the reunion giving challenge (the class with the highest participation rate will enjoy special recognition at Reunion Weekend).
- You love Notre Dame.
- You want your dorm to win the Young Alumni Reunion Dorm Challenge.
- You want to be eligible for the football ticket lottery (an unrestricted gift of $1,500 or more will increase your odds in the football ticket lottery AND qualify you for membership in the Sorin Society.)
So the real question is, why not participate in Reunion Giving?
Every gift matters. Make yours today.
Questions about Reunion?
- Contact your Reunion 2013 class representatives
- Learn more about the Young Alumni Reunion Dorm Challenge
- Check out the Reunion 2013 progress report
More questions? Please contact:
Reunion by the Numbers
- More than 2,500 Domers and their guests attended Reunion 2012.